Our Blending area has a diverse series of tanks ranging from 5 gallons up to 6,500 gallons.
Cosway’s expertise includes:
- Mass market hair and skin care
- Hot Fill products
- Salon specialties
- High End skin and sun care
Area has a computer-controlled cleansing and sanitization system.
Quality Assurance Department works independently to monitor all aspects of production. Cosway operates all our facilities following one set of Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- 65+ QA and QC staff on-site
- Accredited laboratory with full micro, HPLC, and pathogen testing capabilities.
This includes incoming materials, compliance with OTC Good Manufacturing Procedures, microbiological purity, and rigid expiration date protection
Cosway Company Inc. is a leading custom manufacturer of personal care and OTC products. Our manufacturing facilities are designed for flexibility and fast turnaround. We have the expertise & technology to support a broad range of product types, package designs and run sizes. Our well-established standards, protocols and validated processes ensure consistent high quality.
- Creams, Lotions, Liquids, Gels, Serums, Cleansers, Waxes, Pomades, Milks, Clays, Jellies, Muds, Scrubs, Butters, Body Wash, Shower Gel, Shave Products, Tinted Moisturizers, Hand & Nail, Foot Products, Men’s products, Baby Products, Kids Products, Pet products and more.
- Solid Sticks
- Anhydrous Hot Fills
- OTC: Anti-Bac, SPF, Anti-Dandruff, Anti-Acne, Colloidal Oatmeal, Medical Devices
Cosway can fill from ¼ oz to 1-gallon, as well as powders and packettes, using:
- 6 high speed filling lines
- 4 slow speed filling lines
- 4 tube fillers
- 12 vertical packette lines
- 2- horizontal packette lines
- 1-hot fill line
- 1 powder line
Our filling expertise allows us to produce a wide range of product formats such as packette sampling for cosmetics, medical devices and personal care industries.
- Sampling programs designed for single use or unit dose treatment options
- Packette services include bulk formulation, product design and development.
- Patented process and product technology
- Customized assembly capabilities
- Blister Packs