Cosway Services Overview
We are pleased to offer our expertise in helping you develop detailed product profiles for each of your products. Our process involves identifying and quantifying critical parameters such as cost targets, restricted ingredients, countries of distribution, brand platforms, and performance priorities. With our support, you can be assured that your products will meet the highest standards of quality, performance, and compliance
Cosway’s large R&D Department consists of experience Chemists/Laboratory Technician who develop, innovate, and validate a multitude of personal care formulations. Some of our core competencies include but are not limited to:
- Shampoos/Conditioners/Hair Masks/Leave-in Conditioners
- Hair Treatments
- Hair Styling such as creams, lotions, gels, clays, pastes, sprays
- Facial skin care such as washes, moisturizers, serums
- Body care such as washes, lotions, butters, scrubs.
- OTC – SPF, Acne
Cosway’s experienced Regulatory Team ensures that all formulations developed are compliant with wherever you intend to market your formulations. Our Chemists, Process Engineers and Quality Assurance Group ensure superior, reproducible quality.
- Ingredient Declarations
- EU Dossier Support
- Certificates such as Vegan, Free of Etc.
- Formula Compliancy and Documentation
- Finished Good SDS Preparation
- 50+ compounding tanks ranging in size from 5 gallons up to 6,500 gallons.
- 25 active production lines – 7 tube fillers, single-head and multi-head high speed fillers capable of filling sizes from 7 ml up to 1-gallon.
- Additional capabilities include shrink and heat tunnel sleeving, induction sealing, tube labeling and finished good kitting.
- Capability to run 2 shifts per day, 6 days per week as needed.
Cosway Company Inc. provides high quality and timely testing services that conforms to customer and regulatory requirements. We are committed to continual improvement of processes and services that each customer requests.
- All of our facilities follow one set of Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- 65+ QA and QC staff on site
- Ensure that tests are performed in accordance to stated methods, laboratory policies, procedures and client requirements
- Accredited laboratory with full micro, HPLC and pathogen testing capabilities
- Comply with ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 22716
- Analysis and evaluation of internal control samples (ex. Duplicates, reference standards, blank controls)
- System suitability
- Validation of test method and suitability testing of products
- Defined process and team in place for new product development or tech transfers.
- Seamless transition as you move through development to scale-up to on-going business growth.
- Dedicated account representative/planner for on-going business.